To download your order form, please click below.
We are pleased to let you know that we have teamed up with a couple of our trusted family suppliers to offer a collection service, from our pub car park, for your food needs.
Here’s how it works:
Please note, any profit we make from these food sales, we are donating to The Trussell Trust who support a network of food banks and provide emergency food and support to people locked in poverty.
- Please see here for what food is available from our two suppliers Walter Rose and Arthur David
- Simply read through or print out to save for next time
- Minimum order from either supplier is £30
- Place your order by phone
> Walter Rose: 01380 722335
> Arthur David: 0330 3334441
- Collection dates, from your chosen Wadworth managed pub are: Monday, Wednesday and Friday (please note, no collection on bank holidays)
- Orders must be received by 2pm to then be available for the next scheduled day’s collection
- When you place the order you’ll be asked to state the name of our pub so the supplier knows where to deliver your order to
- You will pay over the phone and be given confirmation of your collection day
- Collection time is between 2pm and 4pm
- When you arrive in the pub car park to collect your order, you MUST remain in your car, ring the pub and state your name and car registration number
- One of the team from the pub will come out to your car and deliver your order 2 metres away from your car
- Once they have walked away, you may collect your delivery and drive home
Please note: all team will be wearing gloves and there will be minimal contact with all orders
Please note: for all queries or feedback regarding your food order, please contact the supplier direct NOT the pub
As we try to support our communities during this time as much as possible, we thank you in return for supporting us.
From our family to yours, stay safe.